Stockholm Style

After my first editorial shoot being published I was on a high, super excited about the next editorial shoot looming on the horizon 

However this time the criteria was a little different to that of the 1970's we had to create a Scandinavian inspired outfit and I was given a beautiful female model 

I found this shoot one of the most difficult as I made it a challenge to borrow an outfit from an emerging designer, with the intention to hopefully publish it in the near future 

After emailing numerous designers, fifty in fact two got back to me, unfortunately one of them was based in South Wales and wasn't able to get the garments to me in time. The other girl that contacted me was based in Oxford circus... 

Pretty perfect if you ask me 





Top Miss Selfridge, Tailored Suit Liz Cardoni, Shoes Primark 

Photography by Karoliina Barlund 
Makeup by Martin Carter
Hair by Carolina Crona 
Model Mae Taylor from Elite 

I have also just received some exciting news over the weekend that my second editorial shoot will also be published with an exciting new magazine. 

I am just getting the final details and it has been sent off and should be published shortly